:: Re: [Frei0r] new release?
Author: Dan Dennedy
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
New-Topics: Re: [Frei0r] new release? + too tale to fx?
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] new release?
On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 12:13 PM Dan Dennedy <dan@???> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 5:44 AM Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
>
>> dear Dan,
>>
>> On Mon, 04 Feb 2019, Dan Dennedy wrote:
>>
>> >    I agree, but should we resolve this OpenCV build suggestion before or
>> >    after this release?
>> >    [1]https://github.com/dyne/frei0r/issues/70#issuecomment-453748863

>> definitely before. Testing builds on major distros
>> which may be done also via travis-CI
>>
>> I thought the issue is resolved by keeping current setup?
>> its a tricky issue and its easy to lose patience on opencv headers...
>

> I am in the process of setting up something on GitLab CI similar to this
> to test this:
>
> https://github.com/mltframework/mlt/pull/278/commits/4b73d2b88551ff6db06455b9784a12e88373600a

I setup GitLab CI with a bunch of Linux distros to test this. frei0r
currently builds against OpenCV everywhere tested except CentOS 6:
https://gitlab.com/ddennedy/frei0r/pipelines/46287081

Here is the same test against the branch in the pull request, which has the
same results:
https://gitlab.com/ddennedy/frei0r/pipelines/46287861

Thus, it is safe to merge this, it resolves OpenBSD, and it is one less
cmake file to maintain.