:: Re: [DNG] OT: Changing xfce4-termin…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] OT: Changing xfce4-terminal window frame color
On 2019-01-30 16:32, Harald Arnesen via Dng wrote:
> golinux@??? [30/01/2019 18.04]:
>
>> Yeah, it's a rat's nest for sure but I've managed to fake it so far.
>> Now
>> deep into theming beowulf which requires way too many late, late
>> nights
>
> Care to explain what this is? The Ascii theme is - ok - so what's to
> change for Beowulf?

-----------------------------

Every Devuan release will have a different color palette (at least under
my watch). This color palette was chosen for three reasons - Beowulf is
a tale of bloody times, systemd has us seeing red and similar color
palettes seem popular in "show you desktop" threads. It is a work in
progress:

https://dev1galaxy.org/files/grub-final.png
https://dev1galaxy.org/files/slim-final.png
https://dev1galaxy.org/files/your-way_cinnabar-wide-large.png