:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Ja…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Jan. 16, 2019
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes from
Wednesday, January 16th, 2019.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Jan. 16, 2019 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/uYy4kgIR+NA50uBh2SEUEA/Wa+bDKMqmIoD1jNBPRlGoVYY/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: fsmithred, jaromil, golinux, plasma41, Rick Moen, O'Beardly,
         duncan, Evilham

## Old Business
Conference announcement and other time sensitive actions

## Old Actions

## New Business
- Finish and send the Conference invitation. I've moved it to the top
of the page here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/lSWG6jS9TqtJdk3iUoHzsA/Fmgq2gMR+OCUA8aEQ1TY59iG/
- catering
- merchandise
- sponsors (add names to the announcement?)

### golinux
- Starting to create the beowulf graphics. I've had the proposed
background on my desktop for many weeks and absolutely love it!
https://dev1galaxy.org/files/lightondarker-final.png
- Will do the backgrounds, grub, slim etc. first. Here's the isolinux
entry screen:
https://dev1galaxy.org/files/isolinux-FINAL.png
Next I'll do the desktop backgrounds.

### plasma41
- The Raspberry Pi 3 image for Devuan ASCII was included on the cover
disc for issue 194 of Linux User & Developer magazine.
Picture: https://transfer.sh/I10EE/LUD194-with-disc.jpg

## New Actions
- Eventzilla tweaked thanks to Evilham
- Announcement ready to go