:: [DNG] Debian bug-squashing
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Debian bug-squashing
It looks as if about a week from now I'll be at a debian bug-squashing
party near where I live as a complete distro-level-developer newbie.

It seemed reasonable because Debian and Devuan will mostly have the
same bugs.

I expect to deal with bugs that aren't involved with systemd, since I
don't have systemd on my debian derived OS.

Now I looked at some of the Debian bug-squashing information, and it
involves utilities like bts, and others that deal with the Debian
package library.

Now I suppose that these have been adapted to deal with the Devuan
equivalents ... Is there an easy way to adjust them to deal with Debian
during the bug-squashing party? Or is the simlest thing just to
install Debian dual-boot on a spare partition. I have the space.

-- hendrik