:: [DNG] Is NetworkManager supposed to…
Author: Simon Walter
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Is NetworkManager supposed to work?
Hi all,

Happy New Year! May 2019 be fantastic for you!

I have a simple question: Is NetworkManager supposed to work?

I am trying to learn about how it works because it is installed by default.

It has not worked in Jessie and it does not work in Ascii. I have read
the manuals and I think I have everything installed that is needed.

Is there anyone who is using NetworkManager that can help me?

Yes, normally I figure out all things computer by myself. However, this
is one of those automagical programs that should just work. I usually do
everything from the command line. I feel I am being a grumpy old man and
want to try the new stuff with this laptop. Since there is a possibility
that it just doesn't work, I thought to ask here. If it is supposed to
work, is there any howto or tute that I can lead me?

Many thanks and best wishes for 2019,

Simon