:: Re: [DNG] excessive bounces
Author: Mike Bird
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] excessive bounces
On Fri January 4 2019 13:31:59 Rick Moen wrote:
> As I've mentioned upthread, I am a (friendly) _outsider_ to Dyne.org, who
> runs and administers Mailman and MTAs elsewhere -- and as such have no
> access to Dyne's MTA and MLM logs (nor samba.org's MTA logs). The best
> help I could think of to give Rowland was to strongly suggest that he
> contact the sysadmin teams (not the listadmns) of the hosts involved.

TTBOMK bounce notifications if they happen happen immediately following
a bounce.

Assuming Rowland has received one or more bounce notifications from
Mailman he can "ssh in and read the relevant logs" for a short period
of time leading up to each bounce notification, as there should be
at least one bounce during that time period.

--Mike