:: Re: [DNG] [OT] Attention deficit an…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [OT] Attention deficit and consciousness
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 08:02:05 -0500, Hendrik wrote in message
<20190102130204.dqkqd5xcu5npveca@???>:

> Starting new OT thread:
>
> n Wed, Jan 02, 2019 at 07:42:51AM -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:

..I would blame reality shows, soap operas and quickie TV news for much
of this development over the last 45 years I've seen this coming, they
discourage learning, compassion and wisdom, and encourage cleverness,
mocking, intrigues, "climate change critique" and fear of "terrorism"
needed to prepare taxpaying Joe Sixpacks for the "inevitable" narrative
"that it is too late to save" those hardest hit by climate change used
as a tool for racism, "we must concentrate on what we can save, our own
with the unfortunate but neccessary force", which will work fine on
CO2, and leaves the surviving "master race" shit out of luck and the
manpower needed to contain the permafrost methane gas in and around
the Arctic Ocean.

..do the gas math on this chicken race now, and act on it now
while we can fix it, or wind up like the Jews in Auschwitz.

> I certainly am not millenia old; my actions don't data back even a
> hundred years,

..these days we are able to learn from history and science and draw our
own conclusions on e.g. how to fit rocks together as nicely as in Mayan
and Egyptic pyramids in the alleged Pharaoic time frame, or on Atlantis
washed away by megatsunamis from volcanos, Greenland ice sheet asteroid
impacts, Storegga subsea landslides or common sea level rise overtopping
the Bosporus land bridge damming off the alleged Biblical Deluge, or on
the number of remote controlled airliner hijackings on 9/11...:
https://21stcenturywire.com/2014/08/07/flight-control-boeings-uninterruptible-autopilot-system-drones-remote-hijacking/

..to convict Osama bin Laden under US Law, you must prove beyond any
reasonable doubt, that the number of remote controlled airliner
hijackings on 9/11 is zero, which again requires the recovery of all
bits 'n pieces of the avionics aboard all 4 hijacked airliners, to
prove said bits 'n pieces never contained the hardware nor the software
neccessary to use this 1984 remote control technology on 9/11/2001...

> > > Beg pardon for the interruption: but actually that ability has
> > > increased in the last millennia. What hominids had 2500+ years
> > > ago was a primitive sense of reality, which gave rise to all that
> > > mysticism which prevails so far. Consciousness, defined as
> > > advanced awareness, was the last part to develop.
> > >
> > > That function allows you to build "Devuan Linux" instead of
> > > mixing with the sheep.
> >

> THose interested in looking into the development of consciousness
> further should probably start by reading "The Strange Order of
> Thinkg" by Antonio Damasio.

..you meant "The Strange Order of Things: Life, Feeling, and the Making
of Cultures",[19][20] Pantheon, 2018:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Damasio#Books

> It is speculative, but at least grounded in what's currently known
> about evolution and neuroscience.
>
> -- hendrik

Scenarios always come in sets of three: