:: Re: [DNG] Admins can you fix/set th…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Admins can you fix/set the header overrides?
Quoting Hendrik Boom (hendrik@???):

> I *hate* the way that the Google Groups mailing lists refuse to
> include the mailing-list headers so you cannot just
> reply-to-list.

*glyph of surprise*

Are you sure? I just checked a recent example, and List-Post is there
and completely correct and appropriate. That is the signifier dictated
by RFC 2369 section 3.4 as the method for posting. (In atypical cases, the
software administrator might cause it to point to a moderator, or to
some other location for submission, instead of to the mailing list's
address. In the specific atypical case of a mailing list that does not
allow posting, e.g., an announcements list, the List-Post field may
contain the special value 'NO'.)

Selected headers from the example posting: