:: Re: [DNG] No dependency packages in…
Author: Michael
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] No dependency packages in ASCII repo for nvidia's xorg-video-driver.
On Wednesday 19 December 2018 04:53:05 am KatolaZ wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 04:35:39PM +0700, Андрей via Dng wrote:
> > Приветствую.
> >

> > How to solve problem of installing nvidia xorg-video-driver, when
> > aptitude says that in ASCII repo no one of:
> >
> > nvidia-installer-cleanup
> > nvidia-support
> > glx-alternative-nvidia
> >
> > packages? Thank you for advice.
>
> Please use https://pkginfo.devuan.org:
>

> https://pkginfo.devuan.org/stage/ascii/ascii/nvidia-installer-cleanup_20151
>021+4.html
>
> You need to add "contrib" and "non-free" to your sources.list.

Would someone add that info to the 'Package repositories' section of
https://devuan.org/os/ ?

Actually, please add ALL the various sources options there. And a full
example of everything would sure help those of us that have never used Debian
before, as we don't know to add what to us is random, unpublished
information.

Thanks,
Michael