:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: etech3
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question??
On 11/17/2018 08:43 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 18:53:59 -0500, etech3 wrote in message
> <5BF0AA17.9030202@???>:
>
>> On 11/17/2018 06:26 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

>>> ..to clarify, "Please move libkmod to /usr/lib" is the title of
>>> https://bugs.debian.org/894566 and is what the systemd people
>>> wanna do to Debian, and what we should not wanna do to Devuan.
>>>
>> You did see the date on that first message right?
>> Subject: Please move libkmod to /usr/lib
>> Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 18:10:28 +0200
>> Borg is, Borg does. The problem is not the Borg collective but the
>> borg collectives, one trying to assimilate the other. Anything the
>> helps FD, systemd, I say no. Keep moving forward.
>>
>> That's all I have to say about that.
> ..as April 1'st jokes go, this one is fairly elaborate, check out
> Message #10 and below, maybe they have some flying-under-the-radar
> fun coming on Monday April 1'st 2019? ;o)

OK, one more thing about that...
yea I saw #10. I don't we have to wait for 2019.

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?

ANSWER: because of systemd, FD...

I have to laugh because, about 6 weeks ago started seeing some creep
when doing a test upgrade from Devuan Jessie to Ascii. trying to prepare
for a new test install of asterisk and stuff. I had finally got
mondoresue to work in Devaun Jessie with a bunch of changes. After
upgrading to Ascii, on rebooot system went into initramfs command line.
Mondo worked fine in Devuan Jessie after upgrading kernel to ascii 4.9.
restore went fine until after full dist-upgrade to ascii, system went BORK.