:: [DNG] Devuan on a librem5
Author: Daniel Abrecht
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Devuan on a librem5
Hi everyone,

I've taken a look at purisms' image-builder scripts, and then made my
own for the devkit based on them to get an overview of all the
components and how things work together. I don't have a devkit yet, so I
don't have any idea if the images generated by my scripts will actually
boot, but for those interested, this is what I've got so far:
https://github.com/Daniel-Abrecht/librem5-image-builder
https://gitlab.com/DanielAbrecht/librem5-image-builder

It creates a really basic image at the moment, with almost nothing
installed. But I think that's good enough for now, I can still add more
things if it turns out to actually work.

Also, I probably forgot to list a lot of the necessary packages to use
this.

Regards,
Daniel Abrecht