:: [DNG] Online DNS & Bind Refeences.
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Online DNS & Bind Refeences.
1. What do people recommend as online sources for Bind configuration
these days.

2. what programs do you recommend for checking the configuration files.

LS; My antique hardware that was the nameserver and web for the LAN
suffered a motherboard failure and I need to configure a replacement
nameserver on the mail server.

The old bind configuration held strong, with minor fiddling from before
version 8 and it has been easy to get as forwarding nameserver runnming.

The problem I'm hitting is the format of woa.com.au/192.168.0.0 zone
files and despite carefully deriving ones from examples in the Debian
wiki I'm getting conflicting error listing. Frustrating.

Hence asking for tips so I can keep some hair. TIA.