:: Re: [DNG] util-linux needs an upgra…
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] util-linux needs an upgrade on ceres
Hi Katolaz,

On 10/31/2018 05:04 PM, KatolaZ wrote:
> Dear aitor,
>
> this should be solved now, at least for amd64, and at least for the
> base system. Please be aware that there might be some breakages on
> ceres as we are working to update it to the current state in sid in
> the next few weeks.
>
> HND
>
> KatolaZ

The issue in the "shadow" packages has been fixed in devuan, as i can
see. The next problem has been in the sysvinit packaging: even being the
host set to "deb.devuan.org" in the live-sdk, those packages were
download from "pkgmaster.devuan.org". The version of the downloaded
sysvinit was lower than 2.88dsf-59.4 (i don't know why, because
2.88dsf-59.9 is present in this host address), breaking therefore with
util-linux. I added the packaging of sysvinit-2.88dsf-59.9 to
packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos, and the live-sdk moves on... until the
next obstacle: rsyslog.

rsyslog-8.31 builds successfully in amd64, but not in i386. I've had to
disable the testbench in debian/rules and now i'm upgrading it to 8.39,
be patient :)

Cheers,

Aitor.