:: Re: [DNG] Devuan on a Purism
Author: Alessandro Selli
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan on a Purism
  I was wondering how long before you started again with your misplaced
tirades against Puri.sm.

Suffices to sat to demolish whatever you wrote that we're talking of a
*smartphone*, not laptops!

I.e. something that has no Intel chips inside.  Are there
OpenPOWER-powered smartphones?

  Would you ever do some reading before, or better yet instead, of
barking at everything that moves and is not from IBM?

Alessandro