:: Re: [DNG] How to get CERES
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to get CERES
Hi,

On 10/28/2018 10:55 AM, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Hi Didier,
>
> Didier Kryn writes:
>
>> Le 28/10/2018 à 06:24, Olaf Meeuwissen a écrit:
>>>     sed -i 's/ascii/ceres/' /etc/apt/source.list
>>>     apt update
>>>     apt upgrade
>>    Hi Olaf.

>>    Do you for sure mean 'apt upgrade' ? Because I would have thought
>> of 'apt dist-upgrade'.
> Whichever of the two does what you want it to:-P

> I was thinking of doing the above after a minimal install, i.e. a
> netinst without any desktop stuff. IIUC, Steve is looking for a setup
> to work on runit scripts so that would really be all that he'd need.

I want to build an image based on ceres and focused to the development
of runit. After beginning on the packaging stuff, i have a question for
you, especially for Steve: do you want to break its dependency on the
initscripts for testing purposes? Or only on a concrete package like
sysvinit-utils (a part of it containing only killall5, fstab-decode and
the init-d-script) or some other one?

I've just built the grub configured with runit as the default init system

It's night now in the united states... I look forward to your answers :)

Cheers,

Aitor.