:: Re: [devuan-dev] sysvinit in debian…
Author: Evilham
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] sysvinit in debian is under threat of being dropped for buster...
Am 15/10/2018 um 14:04 schrieb Nico Schottelius:

> Evilham <devuan@???> writes:
>> *yes*. Who is going to write up there? :-)
>> Someone who may be taken a tiny bit seriously with Debian?
>
> If you are looking for someone, It might be good to get in touch w/ Axel Beckert (Xtaran) - Debian
> package maintainer and afaik liking the Devuan project (IRC/freenode: xtaran)
>
> Send greetings from me, if you approach him.

True!

I remember chatting with him about a systemd bug in your chat a few
weeks ago and he was a very open and pragmatic person.

What I'd think is that instead of waiting for DNG to go nuts over this
(and it may happen) we should follow the discussion and have them see
that there is interest in *helping* the package stay in Debian, it may
be clever to somehow "centralise" that communication to reduce that
overhead.

I signed up to debian-devel for starters to follow the discussion more
closely; but it'd be nice if someone else took over that :-D.
--
Evilham