:: Re: [DNG] catch 22 situation with m…
Author: Antonio Volpicelli
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] catch 22 situation with mate?
Hi guys,

in addition to updating mate (most as possible) and cinnamon also work on stability that's why they are not so frequent :)

Antonio

On 19/09/2018 18:26, KatolaZ wrote:

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 11:48:54AM -0500, golinux@???<mailto:golinux@dyne.org> wrote:

[cut]

Our Mate repos already come from Hezeh. I guess AntoFox just doesn't have
time to update the Devuan repos regularly.

Sorry to correct you golinux, but actually they are not. AntoFox has
done a great great work on those MATE packages, but we had several
issues in letting some of them build correctly in the CI, so they are
not yet part of Devuan. I am sure they will most probably be included
for the next release, though.

My2Cents

KatolaZ