:: Re: [DNG] Better late than never
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Better late than never
On Wednesday 19 September 2018 at 13:01:44, m712 wrote:

> I'd prefer for it to reconnect, but only to known networks, of course. That
> way I can read news in the morning at home, close the lid, go to work and
> start working without fiddling with the network settings.

From my point of view a suspend/resume should automatically connect to a known
network when it wakes up, just as a reboot does.

Antony.

--
"this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by
the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a

- https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/ paragraph 57.10

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.