:: Re: [DNG] Better late than never
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Better late than never
Hi,

El 17/09/18 a las 11:48, aitor_czr escribió:

> Hi,
>
> El 17/09/18 a las 08:22, aitor_czr escribió:
>> I've been testing the packages, and the packaging need a review.
>> There are some bugs non-existent building the sources.
>> Maybe the static library... I'll try to fix it today.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>>   Aitor.
>
> You can build the sources:
>
> https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/simple-netaid-gtk
>
> running the script:
>
> $ ./build src
>
> Then, run the application:
>
> $ ./simple-netaid-gtk
>
> If you want to build the packages, you'll need to checkout the
> gbp-master branch and also the pristine tarball in the parent directory:
>
> $ git checkout gbp-master
> $ pristine-tar checkout ../simple-netaid-gtk_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz
>
> After that, use git-buildpackage:
>
> $ git-buildpackage -j4 -tc --git-export-dir="../build-area"
> --git-pristine-tar --git-tag --git-ignore-branch
>
> |If you change the sources, work in the master branch and merge it
> onto the gbp-master branch (if you don't want to use quilt patches).
> After that, you'll also need to update the delta binary in the
> pristine-tar branch.
>
> Cheers,
>
>   Aitor.|

Lines nº43, nº550 and nº632 of the "window_main.cpp" needed to be
changed. In previous versions of simple-netaid, the spinner ran
"/usr/lib/simple-netaid/bin/backend 8" being this backend the backend
developed by Edward Bartolo. Now it runs the new backend. So, the
spinner didn't work after clicking on the refresh button or on the
systray-icon.

I pushed a new commit.

Aitor.