:: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archi…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Cannot find in mail archive: was Mozilla and cloudflare to hijack all your DNS requests - for your own good of course
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 06:47:52 +0100
Mark Rousell <mark.rousell@???> wrote:

> On 12/09/2018 05:54, Mark Rousell wrote:
> > Take a look at Postorius and HyperKitty, the new web UI archiver for
> > Mailman3.
> >
> > According to the HyperKitty docs at
> > https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ this is a demo system:
>
> Doh, sorry. The demo system is at
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/ (NOT the centos link above)

Whoaaa, I take it all back. The DNG archive, even with its randomly
missing emails, is WONDERFUL compared to
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/. Was it created during a
contest to see whose design could use the most space? Postage stamp
icons on emails? Really? This made me realize how good our archive
really is.

Or, as best expressed by Ral Donner in the summer of 1961, "You
don't know what you've got, until you lose it."

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2018 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz