:: Re: [DNG] Can't register to forum d…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Can't register to forum dev1galaxy.org
On Friday 07 September 2018 at 14:12:50, Vorwald Giesser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to register at https://dev1galaxy.org/
>
> There is a field titled "Are you human or robot?"

What question did you get and what answer did you enter?

> Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated
> program.
>
> And then I have to answer questions, but I AM A REAL person. I failed
> answering any of the questions.
>
> So I have not enough skills for those questions.

Did you try refreshing the page to get a different question?

> Tell me what you want. Leave people out this way? Ok no prob I keep away
> then and bye. Or change the quesions right now!

Did you follow the link underneath "Unable to register? See here." ?
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1736#p1736

Antony.

--
This sentence contains exacly three erors.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.