:: Re: [maemo-leste] unicsy_demo Re: …
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: Pavel Machek
CC: maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] unicsy_demo Re: Fourth state update
On 03/09/18 16:27, Pavel Machek wrote:

>> Sounds like a good idea. There is no debian/ package directory yet,
>> right? So we'd have to work on that to get it packaged.
>
> Right.
>
> It should go to /usr/share/unicsy, dependencies are python-gtk2 for UI
> parts and python-dbus ofono for the phone stuff.
>
> I can apply patches with the debian/ directory, or give you repository
> access, or attempt to do it myself (but I may need some help).

For now I've created this ticket:
https://github.com/maemo-leste/bugtracker/issues/174

I really want to get the last few bugs for the Alpha fixed before I look
at packaging this - it also seems to fit in the beta goals: basic phone
calls, sms, stuff like that. For now I don't think repo access is
required, the debian packages can be tested stand-alone, and probably,
for our packaging purposes, we will fork the repo to the maemo-leste
namespace (for Jenkins sake).

That said, it probably won't be long before we have the Alpha ready. :-)

Cheers,
Merlijn