:: Re: [Bricolabs] siracusa
Author: Jaromil
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] siracusa

dear Paula,

in direct cc: to Asbesto Molesto

he is often in Siracusa, close to his mother..

I'm not sure what's his schedule, but know that also Cecile will be
there soon-ish end of August, she is a co-founder of the Freaknet.

I think its great if you meet. opening times at the museum are fuzzy
during this hot month but it may work out. the museum is right between
Catania and Siracusa, just above Noto, in a town called Palazzolo
Acreide: is often easy to localise the place due to the incredibly
loud bombs that people explode at every possible festive occasion,
rendering most of the population deaf and brain damaged.

good luck! :^D

ciao