:: Re: [devuan-dev] Sharing the love
Author: Jackman
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Sharing the love
I've been looking for an opportunity to tell you all for the last few weeks
that my experience with Devuan has been incredible! I've been using it on
VMs and on my personal laptop. It's AMAZING to be able to use a distro that
doesn't hang at startup or shutdown. Everything seems so much faster and
responsive!

I *have* noticed that some packages don't like being started with init
scripts, especially when the distro doesn't identify with Debian codename.
I'm gonna try to fix this myself before I complain about it publicly.
Consider this as a mere observation ATM.

Anyway, I'm fully behind you all. If there's some small job I can do to
help you out, let me know. I'm a full time software developer, but without
any experience in distro development or maintenance.

Thank you all!

Andrew Jackman
kd7nyq@???