:: Re: [DNG] I'm not going to respond …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rick Moen
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] I'm not going to respond to messages like that.
Quoting Basati (basati@???):

> I think there should be a little more respect for Europe's greatest
> cultural treasure.

I hope you understand that I was speaking in _exactly_ that spirit. (In
case it wasn't clear, the person of whom I was saying 'Someone is a bit
provincial' was very much _not_ you, but rather the person who thought
the term 'Azeri' could not legitimately exist in two languages at the
same time.

If my intent of posting a friendly greeting including some warm bits of
welcome in the Basque language was somehow unclear, I am sorry that
happened, but that was the very opposite of my intention.