:: [DNG] This is a losing battle, agai…
Author: Basati
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] This is a losing battle, against the propaganda of redhat.
I would like to recall that RedHat is a company of the American military
complex. With close relations with civil intelligence and the military of the
United States

I acknowledge that I used this argument with the DGN trap prior to the fork.

My opinion has not changed systemd is a troll horse not yet activated. When it
is impossible to remove and has thousands and thousands of lines of code that
make it very difficult to audit. They'll open the back door.

For 30 years they have not been able to cope with linux systems. They come and
go as they please on the windows.

The article is clearly biased. It lies and does the same thing that was done
in debian to obviate the underlying reason.

We don't have the resources or the contacts to fight this battle.

But we have something much more powerful. We have devuan, its very existence
is already a resistance. As the number of developers and users increases
little by little. It will strengthen us to deal with this.

But they can do NOTHING, we are the ones who DO.

I honestly don't think we should waste time with these propaganda anti devuan
actions by redhat. I'm convinced they're behind the article. It's their
specialty that they know how to intoxicate.

Basati

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator