:: Re: [DNG] the azeri project is unde…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] the azeri project is underway. education for programming children with devuan
Quoting Basati (basati@???):

> But what do you think about this?

Personally, I think: Nola esaten da 'someone is a bit provincial'
euskaraz? ;->

Ongi etorri. Pozten naiz zu ezagutzeaz. (Ez dakit euskaraz hitz
egiten. But the world is much richer for your native language, and I
thank & congratulate you for the Azeri project.)

> I thought this was a little trolly.

Jakinduria.

(Seriously, I do _not_ speak your fine language, so I hope I didn't
mangle it too badly.)

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet