:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Author: ЭльбрусКондратьев
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On Tue, 2018-07-17 at 10:01 -0700, spiralofhope wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 11:53:17 +0200
> Martin Steigerwald <martin@???> wrote:
>
> > This discussion seems bordering on conspiracy theories. Those claim
> > that something might be true and sow fear, uncertainty and doubt.
>
> I consider it a god of the gaps argument. There are blind spots in the
> many eyes, and there could always be a lurking issue in one of them.
> There could be, but possibility does not mean inevitability.

Many people around forgets that the mission of the US National Security
Agency encompasses to 'stay on top' of everything they consider
themselves 'exceptional' and above the rule of law. It's their job to
intervene, hack and control everything their adversaries may employ.

Their intentions do not constitute a 'possibility': they get paid for
hacking.

Too many positions here result akin to state: We're not placing security
on the door because we have not seen the criminals coming in, although
we know they want and get paid to do it.

Regards