:: Re: [DNG] Weird jessie to ascii upg…
Página Inicial
Autor: Stefan Krusche
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Weird jessie to ascii upgrade issue (WAS: Re: who's tying up my ptr 80
Am Montag, 9. Juli 2018 schrieb Hendrik Boom:
> On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 09:12:12PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> The link 05-auth.conf doesn't have the "../" in it, and so points nowhere.
>
> Fixing this and doing /etc/init.d/lighttpd restart got the web server
> working. Now I don't remember ever messing with this link. But maybe I did
> long ago. Could this problem have been caused by the upgrade to ascii I did
> a week or two ago? The web server worked before the upgrade.
> Can anyone else check what's happened to their 05-auth.conf link?
>
> I'd like to know whether this is an upggrade failure (which should be
> fixed) or me bungling. I'd bet on me bungling long ago, but I don't
> know for sure.

Hi Hendrik,

I don't have this package on my system. You can take a look into the .deb file
of the package, probably in your /var/cache/apt/archives dir. Start mc in a
shell, change to that directory, find the file, hit Enter and browse the
package. When you find the link in the package and it is correct, than it might
have been changed on your system after installation--but, who knows? ;-)

Regards,
Stefan