:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 13:34:44 +0200
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 09:30:48PM +1000, terryc wrote:
> > On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 04:09:14 -0700
> > Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@???> wrote:
> >
> > > There's a big difference, I'm not the one trying to stop people
> > > from taking a interest an their distros security and you are. No
> > > more reply's to you unless you show a interest in helping find
> > > malware in this distro.
> >
> > 1: I already know where the malware is; between your ears.
> > 2; Pot, kettle, black OR Put up ot shut up.
> >

> Again, please: let's keep it civilised, and avoid to get personal. We
> are trying to understand more about possible backdoors in the Linux
> kernel, and personal attacks won't make the case a single bit more
> clear...

Naah, do not hold your breath. JJ is never going to deliver.
All he delivered was insults and I'm way past following that french guy
who said something along the lines "I'll support to my death your right
to say what you want".

JJ set the bar and received the response he deserved. This list is not
the place to receive the support he seems to need in mental health.

Now, we can all go back to assisting people with Devuan related
problems and uses.