:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 01:17:58 +0200, Antony wrote in message
<201807090117.58753.Antony.Stone@???>:

> On Monday 09 July 2018 at 00:52:48, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
>
> > I don't think Linus is trying to hide anything, he just can't talk
> > about a backdoor and will deny a backdoor if you ask him about
> > one.
>
> If there is a backdoor, and he denies it, then he's hiding something.
>
> If he's not hiding anything, and he denies there's a backdoor, then
> there isn't one.
>
> Please take your pick of logic.

..you in both cases assume Linus does know. The 3'rd and 4'th options
are he's telling us all what he believes is the truth, right or wrong.

..in any of these 4 cases, creating a backup etc Devuan kernel is an
useful exercise. It's just like wearing your seat belt in vehicles or
having atropine handy when you feel weirdly sick for no good reason.

..today, Charles Robert Darwin would conclude "the fittest are the most
paranoid." ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: