:: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lars Noodén
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] A Devuan kernel?
On 07/09/2018 01:52 AM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> I don't think Linus is trying to hide anything, he just can't talk
> about a backdoor and will deny a backdoor if you ask him about one.

If you watch the video of when he was asked that question up front at a
conference there is a clear "no" sound from him occurring at the same
time he vigorously nods his head, leaving the answer ambiguous for now.

Though it was from the time before backdoors, I would still like to see
a copy of Gary Kildall's book. A lot of today's troubles still stem
from that earlier time. The stakes at the level Torvalds is at are very
high.

/Lars