:: Re: [DNG] [OT] Re: (forw) [GoLugTec…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Lars Noodén
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] [OT] Re: (forw) [GoLugTech] Microsoft buys GitHub
On 06/04/2018 08:27 PM, Ralph Ronnquist wrote:
[snip]
> Unfortunately TTL for societal knowledge seems to be about 6 years;
> i.e., 6 years after introduction, it'll generally be seen as having
> always been there.
>
> Ralph.

Good point but I'd say that's only if it's knowledge in an area near and
dear to an individual. If it is an area outside their interests then
the TTL is probably closer to 18 months or less. That observation is
not taking into account the heavy propaganda and revisionism that M$ and
its operatives use, especially with their control over the trade press.
So collectively, since most people are not interested, the TTL is maybe
just over a year or so.

That's what makes the lies about "MS ❤ Linux" especially problematic.
Your average slob believes it right away and after 18 months, your not
so average slobs will too.

"I ❤ Chicken" ⇒ "MS ❤ Linux"

/Lars