:: Re: [DNG] Ubuntu w/out systemd?
Author: Jimmy Johnson
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Ubuntu w/out systemd?
On 05/31/2018 01:30 PM, Fungal-net wrote:
> Q4OS has dome alot of work on trinity, maybe you should use their repositories to pick things up.
> It is a systemd distribution, I have a friend using it, I can get the sources.list from her if you need it.

First, please do not send me your email, unless you ask me first period,
and if it's a emergence call 911.

You're kidding right. I'm all about not touching systemd, if I could I
would use it for target practice. My feelings are, anyone volunteering
to work, for free, on a OS with systemd is a Sucker and anyone getting
paid to work on a OS with systemd is my Enemy.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Devuan ASCII - TDE Trinity R14.0.5 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda6
Registered Linux User #380263