:: [DNG] Is Void OK? Was: Keep it aliv…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Is Void OK? Was: Keep it alive
On Thu, 17 May 2018 11:16:50 +0100
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/05/16/contributing_to_keep_small_linux_alive/
>
> Very interesting piece on the importance of contributing to keep alive
> your favourite distro. Well, Devuan is mentioned in the article among
> the "larger" distros, but the reasoning still applies to us I think.

Wait a minute. Contributing is the minor message of the referenced
link. The major message is that the Void Project Leader has apparently
disappeared, as described here:

https://www.voidlinux.eu/news/2018/05/serious-issues.html

The voidlinux.eu domain is currently at risk, as is Github, and maybe
the Void IRC channels.

What can we Void users do to help, during these challenging days?

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2018 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28