:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 06:23:25AM -0400, fsmithred wrote:

[cut]

> We already have two buttons on the desktop for enlarging and reducing the
> font and icons, thanks to Joerg Reisenweber, but it's only in the
> desktop-live, and it's only for xfce. I haven't looked at it in a long
> time, but I think it's ready to be packaged.
> https://git.devuan.org/fsmithred/fontsnaps

Great. Let's do it then. It's a tiny change that costs nothing and
makes life a lot easier for many users. We could just package it and
include it among the deps of XFCE.

Anybody willing to add support for KDE, LXQT, LXDE, MATE, etc in the
same package? This is a concrete way to help Devuan.

HND

KatolaZ