:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: golinux
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On 2018-03-11 22:03, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:51:05 -0500
> golinux@??? wrote:
>>
>> And this is the ASCII (darkpurpy) default login screen.
>> https://dev1galaxy.org/files/slim_ascii.png
>
> The ASCII (darkpurpy) has much better color resolution, so that's good.
>
> I'd recommend making the text about F1 and man slim significantly
> bigger and perhaps within the darker color. You have plenty of real
> estate there.
>
> Another recommendation I have, although it wouldn't be easy, is to have
> buttons labeled 2x font and 4x font. This would blow up the font for
> really sight deficient people who need enough readability to set their
> font appropriately.
>
> I haven't thought this out completely, but it's purpose is to save
> people from the buried shovel where if only they could read the screen,
> they could enlarge the font, and if only they could enlarge the font,
> they could read the screen.
>
> Thanks,
>
> SteveT

Steve, I appreciate your comments but you are really late to this party.
The ASCII slim theme was finished in December and the layout and font
sizing are identical to the one in Jessie which is about a year ago. The
slim panel has also been posted to this list maybe a dozen times in the
last year. So the Jessie and ASCII ship have sailed. I'll have a look
at enlarging the font when I start on Beowulf but there will be no fussy
buttons (for both technical and aesthetic reasons).

golinux