:: Re: [DNG] Xfce clock visibility wit…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Xfce clock visibility with darkpurpy (was Re: Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.)
On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 09:43:40PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:

[cut]

> I do my agenda and task scheduling with Org-mode so have no real need
> for Orage. The only reason I still have it installed is because I've
> been too lazy to get serious about APT::Install-Recommends=false and
> ditch the task-xfce-desktop and xfce4 meta-packages :-P

Man, if you are using org-mode, why on Earth do you need to leave your
eyes from emacs just to look at the clock?!?!? o_O

:D

> # Guess I should tell emacs to display the time in its mode line ;-)

Errrr...you mean you don't have it enabled? o_O

;;;;
(setq display-time-day-and-date t
      display-time-24hr-format nil)
(setq display-time-default-load-average nil)
(display-time)
;;;;

HTH