:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018, KatolaZ wrote:

> Well, the theme is actually half-there, mainly thanks to msiism. We
> just have to finish it up and rebuild the package ;)

true. on ascii we have quite some new entries in the team :^) msiism,
irrwahn, amesser and others have given great help on desktop issues
and documentation and general understanding of issues and last not
least we have understood how to fix the loginkitd mess.

your call to remember the early dire days of exodus is timely, as the
hungry gap is approaching we shall fast at least one day by running
only your devuan minimal-live :^D

ciao