:: Re: [DNG] Suspend
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Suspend
Am Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018 schrieb Adam Borowski:
> But, what is your reason to run a _laptop_ this old? I expect these to be
> barely functional.

X60 and T60 with libreboot are quite a good thing, as 5 seconds from poweroff to TDE is something that has to be beaten. These devices are still way faster than the "cheap" notebooks (Ideapad 110s and simillar) and you can get them almost for free. Not to mention T40 to T43, which still work like a charm with TDE.

Nik