:: Re: [DNG] Which is Free, Which is O…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Which is Free, Which is Open Source, is there any difference?

                                   ^

> source code is too difficult for a third-party fork to adopt and
> maintain in practice unless you're also prepared to consider it for
> other obvious candidates such as OpenOffice.org, X.org, etc.

Ugh, I forgot that 'X' is overloaded in this context, and should have
said something like '$X' or '$FOO', so as not to seem to make a
confusing reference to the X Window System. Sorry about the unintended
ambiguity.

--
Cheers,                    "I am not responsible for the structural integrity
Rick Moen                  of the bubble you've chosen to live in."