:: Re: [DNG] Any idea
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Any idea
On Monday 08 January 2018 at 23:17:39, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:

> when ASCII will be declared stable ?

It'll be declared stable when it turns out that it is stable.

If we could predict that sort of thing in advance, I think we'd be making a
lot more money than we do now.

> Is it a question of weeks ? months ?

Do you prefer 12 of one or 3 of the other?

(I'm not saying for a moment that that's any guide at all to when stability
will be declared.)

Antony.

--
Warum können Seeräuber nicht den Umfang eines Kreises berechnen?
Weil sie Pi raten...

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.