:: Re: [DNG] initial elogind package r…
Author: Andreas Messer
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] initial elogind package ready / RFC
On Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 04:47:41PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> [...]
> I've also made package buildable and fixed some lintian errors. I've
> added --with-udevrulesdir=/lib/udev/rules.d \ to CONFFLAGS because
> configure.ac invokes pkg-config to get some values from udev.pc which
> is installed by udev/eudev, that's not the case for build chroots.

Ah, sorry, I forgot about the autogen.sh. Should make clean checkout
for build tests in future.

> I've also added call to dh_missing --list-missing so you know what
> files are not installed to any package.
>
> It still has some lintian warnings.

I see, but these arent these are upstream issues? Should these fixed
with quilt patches?

> Both elogind and ck2 provide the very similar set of udev rules
> imported from sd sources, maybe it would be better to merge them and
> provide a shared data package, but this is a more distant task.

OK, thanks for the hint. I'm not sure if both packages can be used at
the same time. ck(1) and elogind can not interwork. Either the session
is listed by ck or by elogind but not by both at the same time. Don't
know how this works out with ck2.

Anyway, all these changes are your credit? Should I mention your name
in commit message? Should also add you to debian/copyright, right?
With E-Mail?

cheers,
Andreas
--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51