:: Re: [DNG] Sakura: was ROXterm flick…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Sakura: was ROXterm flickers in ascii
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 23:02:44 +0100
Harald Arnesen <harald@???> wrote:

> Steve Litt [2018-01-03 22:32]:
>
> > Yes. It's different from lxterminal, which is an advantage. IMHO,
> > the more terminal emulator programs you have, the better. So:
>
> Why, if they are all the same?

I never meant to imply they are identical; merely that I can't rate one
above the other.

A Chrysler Town and Country minivan and a Dodge Charger cost
approximately the same, and are both quality cars. I couldn't say which
one is better. But what I *can* say is that if you have four kids and
want to transport them in style, you get the Chrysler Town and Country.
If you're single and want to impress members of the opposite sex, or
you want to feel younger, or you want driving to be fun, you buy the
Dodge Charger.

If you have one of each in your garage, you drive your kids around in
style, and then at night go out on dates in style.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive