:: Re: [DNG] Debian Devs using OSx? wa…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Debian Devs using OSx? was Devuan in the German Wikipedia
Le 21/12/2017 à 11:30, Arnt Gulbrandsen a écrit :

> A quick search found
> https://www.geekwire.com/2016/mac-overtakes-linux-as-developers-primary-os-windows-headed-below-50-market-share/

    Concerning the most popular languages, I feel out of the game: the
only one of the list I read and write is C, which is badly ranked.

    I also feel pretty good being a member of a minority, the minority
of the Linux desktop users. I feel uncomfortable on Windows and Mac, and
like to tweak my desktop.

    Belonging the majority is not a valuable quest. As everyone knows,
the majority of people are idiots :-) ; this has always been the only
sensible argument of the opponents to democracy (which I'm not).

    Didier