:: Re: [DNG] URL - The importance of D…
Página Principal
Autor: Nate Bargmann
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] URL - The importance of Devuan
* On 2017 11 Dec 10:13 -0600, Didier Kryn wrote:
> This is the original saling argument, but it is wrong. Several persons
> have already reported that Devuan's sysvinit booted faster than
> Debian's systemd.

It seems that as SD subsumes more and more services it would naturally
slow down. Especially when one considers that the replaced services
have been around for years, or even decades and are likely quite well
debugged and optimized while the SD replacements are new code with a lot
maturation needed.

- Nate