:: Re: [DNG] Installing & running eude…
Author: Svante Signell
To: Edward Bartolo, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Installing & running eudev broke USB drives auto-listing in Thunar.
On Sat, 2017-12-02 at 17:19 +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> On 1st Dec 2017, Svante Signel wrote:
> "This is a last warning. If you are continuing to not quote previous
> mails, I'll never reply to a posting from you again. Learn some
> netiquette!"
>
> Sorry, I had no intention to be rude. Gmail makes quoting preceeding
> emails redundant, so this is a problem that I am not directly aware
> of, as I can always easily access previous emails in the same thread.
>
> Nevertheless, I beg your pardon.

Hi Eduardo,

Your apology is accepted, thanks. I do also have a gmail account and
don't have any problem replying to mails, adding comments inlined.
(email client evolution). Are you using a browser and the gmail web
interface for mails? If so I think you can edit the mail account
preferences to add your comments below and inlined to previous mails in
a thread.

(just a small nitpick: My last name is Signell, with two l's in the
end)