:: Re: [DNG] Virtualbox?
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Virtualbox?
On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 03:16:58PM +1100, Fulano Diego Perez wrote:
> linux-headers-3.16.0-4-all
> linux-headers-3.16.0-4-all-amd64
> linux-headers-amd64
> linux-source-3.16
> virtualbox-dkms - previously installed
>
> i dont get it

What don't you get exactly, which one to install, or something else?
If it's a question of what to install, then linux-headers-amd64 is a
meta package which will pull in everything you need to build modules
for the latest kernel, 3.16 in the case of Jessie. That should be
enough for what you need. I'm not sure what the
linux-headers-all-amd64 provides, but linux-headers-amd64 has been
enough for me up to this point. Your mileage may vary of course.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1