:: [devuan-mirrors] Changing the IP of…
Author: Devuan Mirrors
To: devuan-mirrors
Subject: [devuan-mirrors] Changing the IP of pkgmaster.devuan.org
Dear Mirror Admins,

just to let you know that we are migrating pkgmaster.devuan.org
to our new server. This will entail a change of IP, so ssh will
ask you to accept to put the new IP in the list of known hosts.
This will probably result in the failure of your first attempt
to rsync your mirror after the migration.

The migration will happen in the following time slot:

*** Mon. 13th Nov. 2017 -- 21:00 UTC -- 22:00 UTC ***

The change will entail a short downtime (about 3 minutes in
total), followed by the delay due to DNS propagation, which would
take around 30 minutes. We assume that the migration will be
complete within the time slot given above.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your precious help
in ensuring that Devuan GNU+Linux remains a universal, stable,
dependable, free operating system.

The Dev1Devs