:: Re: [DNG] Different philosophies
Author: Nate Bargmann
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Different philosophies
Well stated, Steve.

I've been using Fetchmail for almost 19 years. Rock solid reliability,
day after day, several times per hour. I've also used Procmail for an
equal length of time and it is now claimed to be "unmaintained". Oh
well, it works for me to sort my mail into Maildir "mailboxes" for Mutt.

It all "works like a hose" as one electronics instructor was fond of
saying years back.

I like Devuan and Slackware for the same reasons.

- Nate